Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

My absolute favorite type of cookie is pumpkin chocolate chip. Last summer when I was pregnant with Paxton I constantly had cravings for these so I went on a search for the best recipe. I started with two different recipes making them from scratch but then I decided I liked the following recipe just as much. I got this recipe from Sheri at my old job. This is the easiest recipe you will ever make. There are only 3 ingredients and they are mmm mmm good!



Easy as 1-2-3 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 (18.25 oz) box spice cake mix

1 (15 oz) can pumpkin- not pumpkin pie filling


1 bag chocolate chips (I like semi-sweet)


Mix and used a cookie scoop or spoon to drop onto a greased cookie sheet. They don't flatten out much so you may want to wet the back of your spoon and press them down a little. Bake at 350 for 15 mins.


I'm not claiming these cookies are extremely healthy but they definitely give you the illusion of being healthy because you don't have to add any sugar or oil. And yes, I can justify just about anything as "healthy" in one way or another (if you don't believe me just ask). :)


No comments:

Post a Comment